- Combines lung expansion, secretion clearance, and aerosol delivery into a single integrated therapy session—without having to switch between different devices
- Indicated for mobilization of secretions, lung expansion therapy, the treatment and prevention of pulmonary atelectasis, and also has the ability to provide supplemental oxygen when used with compressed oxygen.
- Introduces continuous high-frequency oscillation (CHFO) therapy immediately after lungs have been expanded through continuous positive expiratory pressure (CPEP).
- 10 Minutes Total*: Alternating cycles of CPEP and CHFO combined with aerosol delivery helps maximize therapy effectiveness.
Philips Cough Assist E70 with Battery
- A mechanical insufflation-exsufflation device designed to noninvasively clear secretions from the lungs by simulating a natural cough.
- The integrated Cough-Trak algorithm aids device titration and patient synchronization by allowing the patient to trigger therapy through inhalation, helping both comfort and compliance.
- Detachable battery delivers one day of therapy
- Three highly customizable therapy modes accommodate different patient conditions, whether for a single patient at home, or for multiple patients treated within the hospital
- The Manual Override capability allows the clinician to quickly switch from Auto to Manual therapy when unexpected clinical situations occur.
ABM Biwaze Cough System
- BiWaze® Cough is the respiratory therapy system that combines multiple therapies of assisted cough and lung expansion along with high frequency oscillation, BiWaze Cough breaks up and then removes mucus from the lungs by applying positive air pressure (inhale) to the airway and then rapidly shifting to negative air pressure (exhale).
- The Oscillation therapy feature delivers an oscillatory therapy based on frequency and amplitude settings. Use of the oscillation feature enhances mobilization and improves bronchial drainage.
- The inspiratory trigger feature is available when the device is in Auto mode. The pressure delivery sequence is synchronized with the patient’s effort to inhale.
- While the expiratory switching is desired to be fast and at high flow to simulate cough, the inspiratory flow may be controlled to a comfortable level by selecting the flow between low, medium and high.
- Operating pressure: 5 – 35C
- 15 – 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Max Positive Pressure: 70cmH2O
Max Negative Pressure: -70cmH2O
Max Pause Pressure: 15cmH2O
- The BiWaze® Clear System is designed to provide airway clearance through oscillating lung expansion (OLE) therapy.
- It is intended to both prevent and treat atelectasis and to remove deep-seated secretions in the lungs of both adult and pediatric patients.
- Dual Lumen Breathing Circuit prevents escaping of the exhaled aerosol from the handset or breathing tube till it is filtered by a coaxial bacterial/viral filter.
RespiFlow (Peak Flow Meter)
- Full range of Peak Flow Meters
- Adult (60-800 LPM) to Pediatric (50-400 LPM)
- Integrated asthma indication management zone system
- Measures peak flow to monitor respiratory condition
- Easy to read numbers, accurate and repeatability assurance
- 3- zone colour coded measurement.
- Simeox is a class 2a medical device that delivers a specific pneumatic signal* during the exhalation phase that liquefies bronchial mucus while transporting it from the distal part of the lung to the central airways.
- Simeox helps patients with pulmonary diseases suffering from abundant and sticky mucus to mobilize and drain their secretions.
- The patient uses Simeox in total relaxation, therefore his fatigability is not increased.
ComfyCare Suction Machine
LifeVac Home Kit
- Designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
- This one kit covers children and adults. Never expires.
LifeVac Travel Kit
- The LifeVac Travel Kit comes with 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask & instructions for use literature in a clear travel bag.
- The LifeVac is a non-powered, non-invasive, single-use only airway clearance device developed for resuscitating a victim with an airway obstruction when current choking protocols have been followed without success. LifeVac has a one-way valve that does not allow any air to enter a choking victim on the downward motion. The duration of the suction is minimal which makes LifeVac safe and effective. LifeVac is easy to use in an obstructed airway emergency.
The Vest P105
- Uses HFCWO technology to help clear patients’ airways. It dislodges mucus from the bronchial walls, and helps move secretions and mucus from smaller to larger airways, where it can be coughed or suctioned out.
- The Vest® System is indicated to promote airway clearance or improve bronchial drainage for the purposes of collecting mucus for diagnostic evaluation. Patient populations that may benefit include cystic fibrosis (CF), bronchiectasis (BE), or other chronic pulmonary and neuromuscular conditions.
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Provides treatment flexibility with multiple programming options
- Reminds patients to cough with programmable Cough Pause® feature
- Training is delivered in the comfort of patients’ homes
Washable/dryable garments are available in a variety of sizes and colors